PA006438 | PROFINET PN-1 Cable Tester
For more information and to request a quote, please complete the contact form below.
PROFINET cable tester is an essential tool to verify the condition of the PROFINET cable after assembly and installation.
It is a robust tester which has been especially designed for PROFINET and suitable for industrial environments. It can also be utilized on all other Ethernet networks with 4-wire and 8-wire shielded cables.
With just 1 key-press the test result is directly displayed and continuously updated. If a cable did not pass the test, PN-1 will clearly indicate which wires are affected. This product does not require special skills. It is easy to use and gives the technician quick and understandable feedback about the quality of the wiring.
- Suitable for 4- and 8-wire shielded industrial and regular cables (CAT6, CAT-5E, CAT-5, CAT-4, CAT-3).
- Is able to detect short circuits, wire breaks, swaps, miss wiring and split pairs.
- Large LCD clearly indicates the test results.
- 150 hours on one 9 V battery.
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C.
- Just 1-key-press to start continuous testing.
- Additionally it can also test telephone and coax cable.
- Order code 514-00011A (PA006438)
Procentec #: 514-00011A